How to Read Kundali for Love and Arranged Marriage
Will I have an arranged marriage? Or it will be love marriage? How to read kundali ?This is one of the most asked questions when it comes to predicting one’s marriage life. Most people know that if they will get their life partner by arranging or love marriage. While we don’t have a time machine to experience our future, astrology is helpful in this scenario as it makes predictions based on the planetary position in your horoscope. Submit Your Birth Details to Get Marriage Age Prediction by Date of Birth Free Online in the Form Below:
While arranged marriages have been a convenient way to get married, many people have started preferring love marriage over time. Or you can say those love marriages are as common as arranged marriages. But it can’t be denied that one will marry the person they are destined to be with. Astrology can help you figure out what kind of marriage you can have. If you know how to read Kundali, you can find it out. Otherwise, leave it to an experienced astrologer.
Love or Arranged? Here’s How to read Kundali Figures It Out…
Your Kundali has 12th houses which represent important things in your life, including marriage. The 7th house is called the house of marriage. The 2nd, 5th and 8th house also affect some aspects of your marital life. Besides, the placements of Venus, Jupiter and Mars also affect your married life. The 7th house, 5th house, 8th house and 11th house are responsible for love marriage. Apart from houses, planets like Mars, Venus, Rahu, Moon and Mercury play an important role. The fifth house is the house of love. The placement of your fifth house figures out your prospects of having love or arranged marriage. The stronger your fifth house, the greater the chances of love marriage.
Astrological Yoga for Love Marriage in Your Kundali
- 7th House represents all kinds of the relationship of partnerships, including love marriage and arranged marriage.
- 5th House represents romance and affair in one’s life.
- 8th House shows a sexual desire and physical closeness.
- 11th House symbolizes gains, desires and the social circle of the native.
Understanding the Role of Planets in Love Marriage
- Venus is the planet of love, marriage, beauty and sex.
- Mars is the planet of energy, enthusiasm and passion in the relationship.
- Rahu is the planet of revolt, encouraging the native for a non-conventional marriage.
- The moon symbolizes fondness and romance.
Understanding the Combination of Love Marriage
Here are some key combinations leading to love marriage in one’s life. However, you don’t need all these combinations to make your chances better for love marriage. However, having more combinations can benefit your love marriage prospectus.
- If the 7th House is occupied by the 5th Lord or 7th Lord gets into 5th house in a watery Zodiac Sign
- If the 5th and 7th Lord are in 11th house or interacts with 11th lord
- If 5th lord is interacting with 8th house
- If the Rahu-Venus partnership happens in the signs such as Scorpio, Libra, Gemini and Pisces
Astrological Yoga for Arranged Marriage in Your Kundali
- If the lord of the 7th House is placed in the 3rd, 10th, 11th or ascendant house
- If 2nd, 7th and 11th house lords are linked with each other
- If the houses are connected with the Sun or the Moon
- If the 5th and 7th lord are in conjunction
- If the ascendant lord is not connected to the fifth lord
- If the Venus is connected to the Sun or Moon or positive planets
- If the 2nd, 7th and 11th houses and Venus connect with positive planets.
Has Anyone Ended Up with Love Marriage despite Being Destined for Arranged Marriage in Kundali?
It is a complicated question to answer. Astrology predicts the chances and type of marriage according to the planetary position in your horoscope. It happens with many people who are destined for love or arranged marriage but end up with the opposite option.